This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
If the girl of your dreams walked by right now, would you know how to win her heart? Better yet, would you know how to keep her?
There are a lot of lost people out there. They want to be "the guy." The guy that walks into the room and instantly commands attention. The guy who meets women effortlessly.
Tyler Powers was not that guy. He was lonely, getting older every day, concerned that his hair might be going, and utterly afraid of women. A normal guy, in other words. Not some guru; Not some pick up artist; Just an utterly average, miserable guy.
Then he went to Huntington Beach, CA for vacation, and when he came back he was "the guy." In this tell-all book How to Talk to Women, Tyler Powers reveals what he learned immersed in the wild nightlife of Southern California. In order to become "the guy" he had to screw up a hundred times. How to Talk to Women is one part advice, one part cautionary tale about what not to say if you're attracted to someone, and one part stories about Tyler Powers being a drunken savant. What's not to like?
Pick up a copy of How to Talk to Women and you'll learn:
- Why your dating life has stalled, and how to fix it
- The types of women you're most likely to run into in your life, and how to act when you meet them
- How the media creates unrealistic expectations that you fall victim to daily
- How a long-term relationship compares to a one-night stand - Methods to broach sensitive subjects with women (fetishes, threesomes, etc.) in a way that doesn't derail your relationship
- Techniques to put this knowledge into practice
- How to be the most badass man on the planet
Learn how to go from social pariah to social prodigy. Learn How to Talk to Women.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want