This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This manual guides the practitioner through the multiple steps necessary to procedurally ready a case for trial and is the perfect compliment to Florida Civil Trial Practice. This popular reference includes recent significant changes made by case law, statutes, and rules amendments.
Highlights of the new Eleventh Edition include discussions of:
· Drafting Jury Instructions - revised checklist for preparing scientific expert testimony jury instructions based on the recently adopted Daubert standard and the 2013 Florida Supreme Court approved Florida Standard Jury Instruction in contracts and business.
· Updated statutes, rules, and case law.
Discussion of hot topics including:
· Recent amendments relating to electronically stored information.
· The Florida Revised Limited Liability Act relating to service of process on Limited Liability Companies.
· Recent amendments relating to the minimization of personal information throughout the discovery process.
· The Florida Supreme Court's holding that having a cap on noneconomic damages in certain instances is unconstitutional.
· The Florida Supreme Court's recent decision discussing legislative privilege and holding that such privilege is not absolute.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description LEXISNEXIS, 2016. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11163043910X
Book Description LEXISNEXIS, 2016. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M163043910X