This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This newest edition of New York Estate Administration is a concise and fully updated reference guide to administering an estate in New York. You'll find expert discussion and detailed analysis of every aspect of practice in the Surrogate's Court, including:
· Jurisdiction and procedure
· Probate proceedings, trials, and appearances
· Administration of small, intestate and multi-jurisdictional estates, and temporary administration
· Claims and accountings
· Election by surviving spouses and disposition of real property
· Trusts and trustees
· Attorneys' fees and estate taxes
· Renunciations and disclaimers
· Wrongful death, and much more
Don't miss this comprehensive guide to probate practice in New York, with the expertise of authors Margaret V. Turano, and Honorable C. Raymond Radigan and the high quality you expect from LexisNexis, a pioneer in legal research for over 40 years.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want