A one-stop reference to the New York and federal statutes and NYCRR regulations governing intellectual property matters.
In one convenient volume, you'll find:
· An introductory chapter that clarifies complex statutes and explains the interplay of state and federal law
· The complete text of applicable New York statutes and regulations as well as the federal statutes
· Expert practice commentary accompanying key provisions of the law
· Helpful checklists alerting you to all statutes and regulations impacting on a specific issue
· Sample agreements and litigation forms
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want