The inside of a courtroom can be bewildering. Are lawyers part of an old boys club more interested in shooting the breeze with fellow lawyers than handling your case? Do you really have a chance against insurance companies and their high-powered attorneys and medical experts? In this expose of the Pennsylvania workers compensation system, you will learn:
· Do I really need a lawyer to handle my claim?
· What are the ten things I must do to get the insurance company to pay my claim?
· What are the seven most ugly tactics employers use to harass injured workers?
· How do I choose a lawyer?
· What can I do to speed up my case?
· How do lawyers determine the value of cases?
From the desk of a lawyer who has fought for the disabled for over 30 years, this is the ultimate insider s guide to the Pennsylvania workers compensation system.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The cover may have some normal wear. The text has no notes or markings. We ship daily Monday - Friday!. Bookseller Inventory # 1EYDQW004S5E