This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Discover Honduras & the Bay Islands
Dive into world-class aquatic adventures with whale sharks, damselfish and barracuda in the clearer-than-crystal waters of the Bay Islands.
Paddle dugout canoe through Central America's largest remaining strand of rainforest in the verdant depths of La Moskitia.
Revel in the mysterious rise and fall of the Maya as you explore the pyramids and sculptures of the Copan ruins.
Discover how a simple soccer game brought a country to war's dark door.
In This Guide:
1232 hours of research (by plane, boat and bus), 30 maps, two very tired Lonely Planet authors.
An Outdoor activities chapter gets your pulse pumping while unparalleled history coverage reveals Honduras' past.
Our first edition of Honduras pushes you to go beyond its pages and create your own do-it-yourself adventure--truly the guidebook of the future.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Nobody covers the world like Lonely Planet.' --New York Post, May 2004
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11174059150X
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 174059150X New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0928227