This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
As the traveler at a neighboring table struggles with the menu, you're glad you came equipped with your phrasebook. Not only did you order your meal with ease, you're also sure of what's coming. You smile as the waiter brings your dish and say en minii zakhialsan khool bish... Travel with confidence, using language as your guide.
Our phrasebooks give you a comprehensive mix of practical and social words and phrases in more than 120 languages. Chat with the locals and discover their culture - a guaranteed way to enrich your travel experience.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
National Geographic Traveler, September 2006
'Lonely Planet Phrasebooks. Portable, pocket-size, cheap, and available for almost any country you might want to visit...'
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111740591860
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB00ZVPKWES
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. 2. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1740591860n