As the traveler at a neighboring table struggles with the menu, you're glad you came equipped with your phrasebook. Not only did you order your meal with ease, you're also sure of what's coming. You smile as the waiter brings your dish and say en minii zakhialsan khool bish... Travel with confidence, using language as your guide.
Our phrasebooks give you a comprehensive mix of practical and social words and phrases in more than 120 languages. Chat with the locals and discover their culture - a guaranteed way to enrich your travel experience.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1740591860
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 210 pages. Mongolian language. 5.50x3.50x0.50 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # __1740591860
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: National Geographic Traveler , September 2006 'Lonely Planet Phrasebooks. Portable, pocket-size, cheap, and available for almost any country you might want to visit.'. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_1740591860
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P111740591860
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97817405918671.0
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1740591860 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0824173