This guide to Seoul contains details on where and how to see the best the city has to offer. It includes: accommodation and restaurant suggestions for a range of budgets; information on days trips away from the city; advice on using public transport; and a shopping guide.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1740592182
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111740592182