Part of a series of "Lonely Planet" walking guides, this volume presents scenic walks in 13 French regions including the famous GR20 Corsican Trail and a range of picturesque day walks all within easy reach of Paris.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Lonely Planet’s authoritative new guide "Walking in France" makes France’s natural treasures accessible to walkers of all abilities. It is filled with practical information on predeparture recommendations, suggested itineraries, camping gear ,quaint restaurants and pensions, and cultural and historical tidbits. "Walking in France" will provide everything you need to know for a successful tour whether you are a beginning walker or an experienced mountaineer!
• the most renowned and scenic walks in 13 regions, including the GR20 Corsican trail
• a range of picturesque day walks within easy distance of Paris
• information on architecture,restaurants and vineyards along the trails
• easy-to-follow walk descriptions with accurate contour maps
• practical advice on local customs, language, equipment and travel
• illustrated section on flora and fauna
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111740592433