This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Barcelona is the capital city of the Cataluna province, which has its own language and character. This guide contains detailed notes on architecture, walking tours, accommodation for all budgets, festivals, unusual museums, and day trips.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...for the adventurous traveler who wants to live like a native.' --Real Simple Magazine, June 2005
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. 3rd. Seller Inventory # DADAX1740593413
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1740593413