- definitive guide to the Bali experience, plus a bonus chapter on Lombok
- savvy special sections on arts, temples, dance & Balinese indulgences
- Lonely Planet's favorite spots for diving, snorkeling, sun-tanning & volcano treks
- tips on Bali's most mouth-watering restaurants & vibrant party scene
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
With practical advice on a ranges of accommodation and the lowdown on all historical, religious and cultural details, this edition of the book comes with special colour sections on the islands' arts and culinary delights.From the Publisher:
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 9th. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1740593464
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 1740593464