This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Herds of antelope on the Serengeti, dhows on the Zanzibar coast, red-robed Maasai warriors, brilliant coral in sparkling seas – Lonely Planet shows you the best that Tanzania has to offer. Whether you want to watch wildlife, laze on the beach or ramble through Swahili ruins this guidebook is your indispensable companion.
Chill With A Cheetah – 16-page full-color wildlife guide enables you to distinguish your warthog from your wildebeest.
Safari With A Campari – tips on foot, car, balloon and boat safaris to suit every budget, from basic camp sites to luxury lodges.
Catch Some Rays – get the lowdown on the best beaches, secluded coves and islands on Tanzania’s long and pristine coast.
Climb Kilimanjaro – we tell you the who, why, how and when of scaling Africa’s mightiest mountain.
Go Your Own Way – easy-to-use maps and transport information help you get from Arusha to Zanzibar and back again.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet for honesty, history, irreverence and budget.' --Esquire
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1740595181. Seller Inventory # M3-417
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1740595181
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1740595181 Dispatched from London. Seller Inventory # Z1740595181ZN
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111740595181
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. 3rd Revised. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1740595181n
Book Description Condition: New. New. Looks like an interesting title!. Seller Inventory # M-1740595181