The world's second-longest barrier reef, three of the Western Hemisphere's four coral atolls, more than 400 fish species and a host of invertebrates sheltering in warm Caribbean waters make Belize an irresistable destination for divers and snorkelers alike. This guide will introduce you to the wonders both underwater and topside that have earnt the country its reputation as an ecotourism hotspot.
In This Guide:
Detailed dive information to 82 sites
Full-color photos throughout
Easy-to-read maps of dive regions
Travel logistics and topside attractions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet, the intrepid traveler's bible...' --Los Angeles Times, April 2005
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1740595319 Satisfaction Guaranteed. Please contact us with any inquiries. We ship daily. Bookseller Inventory # Z1740595319ZN
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111740595319
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1740595319 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0762877