Swim with sea turtles off Maui’s magnificent beaches. Twist your way through waterfalls and coastal cliffs on the stunning road to Hana. Hike to the rim of the ancient Haleakala volcano then finish the day with fresh mahimahi and a mai tai cocktail. However you define ‘escape,’ our definitive guide gives you in-depth island coverage for the perfect getaway.
Unravel The Past – written by an expert in the field, our chapter on Maui’s history takes you back in time.
Be Inspired – full-color highlights and customized itineraries help you make the most of your island adventure.
Discover Your Own tropical paradise with our helpful insider tips on where to find the quietest beaches, tastiest food and most romantic hideaways.
Rest Easy – opinionated reviews on the best lodging options for all budgets, from open-air tree houses to luxurious beachside resorts.
Fun In The Sun – extensive options for windsurfing, snorkeling, diving, surfing and cycling.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet, the intrepid traveler's bible...' --Los Angeles Times, April 2005
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1740596897 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. Bookseller Inventory # Z1740596897ZN
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1740596897 Brand new. Any book may show light shelf wear from warehouse storage and handling. Bookseller Inventory # 63090
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1740596897
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111740596897