This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Complemented by easy-to use, reliable maps, helpful recommendations, authoritative background information, and up-to-date coverage of things to see and do, these popular travel guides cover in detail countries, regions, and cities around the world for travelers of every budget, along with extensive itineraries, maps with cross-referencing to the text, "Top 10" and "Top 5" lists, and other practical features.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1740596978
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. 11. Seller Inventory # DADAX1740596978
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111740596978
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1740596978 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.1678767