This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
What Will Your Barcelona Encounter Be?
...finishing a night out with a dip in the Med at sunrise (p170)
...fine Catalan cuisine in a low-lit Eixample restaurant (p119)
...funky little boutiques in the medieval streets of the Barri Gotic (p53)
...ascending La Sagrada Familia for an angel's-eye view of the city (p109)
...choral harmonies in the opulent Palau de la Musica Catalana (p79)
...glistening fish, juicy jamon and ripe fruit in La Boqueria market (p56)
Discover Twice The City In Half The Time...
-full-color pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood plans for easy navigation
-our resident author recommends top neighbourhoods, sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
-unique itineraries and highlights help you make the most of a short break
-local experts reveal Barcelona's secrets: from the architectural highlights of the publisher at the Urban Landscape Institute to where the owners of Los Caracoles restaurant go for dinner
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"...a complete city guide boiled down to its essences, a sort of text-messaged guidebook with photos and quotes from locals geared to a savvy weekend visitor." --Chicago Tribune, August 5, 2007
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11174059701X
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M174059701X