This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Alaska’s vast natural beauty is unparalleled. Spectacular Mt McKinley and Prince William Sound are only the tip of the iceberg. With quirky villages and a few cities dotted across boundless acres of national parks and reserves, sheer adventure is outside every door. Whether you’re hiking or paddling, whale watching or glacier gawking, follow this definitive guide into the USA’s last great wilderness.
Into The Wild – in-depth chapters dedicated to outdoor activities and adventures.
Bear Essentials – special chapter on Alaska’s abundant wildlife and diverse flora.
Native Alaskans, New Urbanites – extensive coverage of local culture, lifestyle, arts and history.
Road More And Less Traveled – custom itineraries, thorough directory and 84 detailed maps.
Where To Hibernate – rustic campsites, backcountry cabins, secluded B&Bs, elegant suites...opinionated sleeping listings for various budgets.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1740599918
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1740599918 Clean, unmarked copy. In excellent shape! I can send expedited rate if you chose; otherwise it will promptly be sent via media rate. Got any questions? Email me; I'm happy to help! Select Expedited Shipping (just $2 more) to get your book as fast as possible!. Seller Inventory # SKU1039529
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. 8. Seller Inventory # DADAX1740599918
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111740599918
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1740599918 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.1678824
Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory # IHH-189-UTG