This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The cradle of the Maya civilization, a land of mystery and magic, Yucatan stands proud as one of Mexico's most unique regions. Charge into rain forest adventures, explore the legacy of the enigmatic Maya, check out the secret corners of colonial cities, or simply do that whole `Mexico, sit on the beach with a Corona' thing. No stone is left unturned - from Cancun to Cozumel and everywhere in-between - in this comprehensive and informed guide.
Mi Querido Yucatan - candid local interviews reveal the history and culture of this region in living color.
Beat The Crowds - expert tips and informed itineraries get you to the unexplored corners of this dynamic and ever-evolving region.
Hot Spot - get deep into modern Maya culture in Chiapas and Tabasco with our new regional chapter.
Travel Back - explore the history and rites of the Maya with unmatched historic coverage and informed cultural features.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
For sheer global reach and dogged research, attention must be paid to Lonely Planet...' --Los Angeles Times, February 2, 2003
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1740599926
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1740599926 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0762924