This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The old-world grandeur and new-world hipness of Montreal and Quebec City will seduce you. Relive history in their cobblestone streets, discover their vibrant neighborhoods, party with their convivial locals, and embrace it all with joie de vivre...and an appetite. This savvy, indispensable guide's Montreal-based author reveals the magic and magnificence of francophone Canada's sparkling crown jewels.
Discover The Gems - spend days ambling through neighborhoods like ever-romantic Old Montreal and the uberhip Plateau with our Montreal walking tours, including one just for art lovers.
Bon Appetit! - top tips on indulging in Canada's foodiest cities, where 5200-plus eateries dish up something for every appetite and budget.
Lend An Ear - Jazz, Quebecois chanson, indie punk, the symphony...our music and entertainment chapters delve into Montreal's best venues and parties.
Find Your Fest - Quebecers celebrate everything - music, comedy, film, food, snow - and our city calendars capture it all.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
San Francisco Chronicle, May 6, 2007
'The sights, activity, eating and sleeping guides...are dense with useful information...and they seem to mirror the energy and attitude of the city itself.'
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 174104006X Ships from Tennessee, usually the same or next day. Seller Inventory # Z174104006XZN
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 174104006X Ships promptly from Texas. Seller Inventory # Z174104006XZN
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M174104006X