This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Center of the universe? In a New York minute, pal. Hit the streets with our guide to NYC's stunning monuments, striking arts, vibrant neighborhoods and world-class shops, eateries and nightlife. Selective and engaging, Best of New York City fits the whole apple neatly in your pocket.
· EXPLORE THE CITY with easy-to-use fold-out maps, detailed itineraries and walking tours including Greenwich Village and Central Park
· SEE THE SIGHTS of bustling Fifth Avenue, glittering Times Square, booming Brooklyn or from the top of the Empire State Building - highlights blanket the boroughs
· SAVOR THE FLAVORS at succulent steakhouses, avant-garde bistros, street-side cafes, elegant lounges, old-school diners and oh-so-cheesey pizzerias - tastes for all budgets
· SHOP IN STYLE among the world's greatest department stores, fashion houses, record shops, antiques showrooms and art galleries armed with savvy reviews
· DREAM SWEETLY in a mod boutique hotel, historic grand dame, charming brownstone or hidden-away B&B
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"...cannily chosen selection of shopping, eating, and cultural attractions that display true New York character..." -- Boston Globe, November 12, 2006
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741041244