This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Insider Guides, Aloha Spirit
Recommended itineraries help you plan your vacation by time or interest
Opinionated reviews and Our Pick icons guide you to the best choices for your trip
Interviews with locals offer additional insider tips and insights
Simple to use, with color-coded chapters and over 40 easy-to-follow maps
In This Guide:
Sustainable icon highlights establishments that preserve Hawaiian environment, culture and identity
Stunning highlights chapter showcases the very best beaches, sights and experiences on Kauai
Activities chapter gives the lowdown on island adventure, from bodyboarding to ziplining
Families chapter captures keiki-friendly activities, sights, tips and tricks for the ultimate family vacation
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1741041368 . Seller Inventory # Z1741041368ZN
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741041368
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1741041368 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0762993