This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
From the artistic treasure trove of Renaissance Florence to remote Etruscan ruins and rolling vine-covered fields, this guide will help you unravel the secrets of this fascinating region of Italy.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Best for curious and independent-minded travelers' --Wall Street Journal
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # A044A9781741041903
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741041902
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB00ZVO3VIS
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1741041902 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.1678896