Discover the best kept secret in South America. Colombia is safer than ever, affordable and still blissfully uncrowded - an independent traveler's dream. Laze on palm-fringed Caribbean beaches. Canoe slient rivers through lush rainforest. Stroll Cartagena's colonial old town. Salsa all night in Cali. Packed with practical advice and valuable tips for trouble-free travel, our peerless guide enables you to explore with confidence.
The Basics - detailed maps, tailored itineraries and easy-to-use directory help make the most of your trip.
Adrenaline Rushes - the best spots for diving, rafting, hiking, rock-climbing and other thrills.
Straight Talk - honest advice on where to go - and still risky spots to avoid.
Discerning Reviews - opinionated authors give the lowdown on where to sleep, eat and pain the town.
Colombia 101 - in-depth background chapters provide insight into the country and its people.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1741042844
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111741042844
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1741042844 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1678903