Shield your eyes as the desert sun ignites the sandstone of Jaisalmer Fort, p. 245
Sway side-to-side as you lumber through the jungle tiger-spotting on the back of an elephant in Corbett Tiger Reserve, p. 472
Head for the hills and the heavens: adventure out from Darjeeling on a trek with stunning Himalayan views, p. 542
Align your chakras and get bent into a new position at a yoga class in Mumbai, p. 780
In This Guide:
Twelve authors, 252 days of in-country research, 28 new hotels in Delhi alone
Our new Activities chapter covers wildlife safaris, adventure tours, trekking, Ayurveda and yoga courses
Visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler suggestions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P111741043085
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97817410430821.0
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications 01/09/2007, 2007. Book Condition: NEW. - Brand new item sourced directly from publisher. Packed securely in tight packaging to ensure no damage. Shipped from warehouse on same/next day basis. Bookseller Inventory # 1111-9781741043082
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 12th. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1741043085
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 1741043085
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1741043085 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0824418