This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Challenging? Check. Rewarding? Beyond your wildest dreams. South America is made for travel-the gripping, spine-tingling, adrenaline-charged type of travel you live for. Tred the Cordillera Blanca, glide along the Amazon, explore lost cities and samba up a storm. For backpackers, by backpackers, this best-selling, unbeatable guide gives you the tools you need to create your own adventure.
Get Off The Trail-emerging hot-spots, overlooked attractions, alternatives to the Inca Trail-our authors go beyond the obvious, and show you how to do the same.
Live On The Edge-the best spots for hiking, skiing, diving, surfing, rafting, paragliding, and other thrills.
Straight Talk-opinionated reviews ensure you won't waste a precious peso.
Tread Lightly-make a positive impact with sustainable-travel tips and volunteering opportunities.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Best for curious and independent-minded travelers' --Wall Street Journal
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Condition: New. 10. Seller Inventory # DADAX174104443X
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M174104443X