Discover Pakistan & the Karakoram Highway
Travel the Karakoram Highway along the route of the fabled Silk Road
Come face to face with ancient Indus Valley civilizations at Moenjodaro
Answer the call of a million-dollar mosque with rocketing minarets and tent-like design
Wind along narrow roads from Peshawar to the legendary Khyber Pass
In This Guide:
Six authors beating every possible path for over 70 weeks of research
Packed with detail, including history and culture analysis, safety advice and the best Himalayan treks
Comprehensive coverage of the entire country and beyond, from Karachi into China's Kashgar
Content updated daily: visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler suggestions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guidebooks are, quite simply, like no others.' --New York Times
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111741045428
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 7. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1741045428
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1741045428