Mosey past moose on the Cabot Trail through to the vast Cape Breton Highlands National Park
Quench your thirst for high-mountain adventure amidst the jaw-dropping scenery of the wild Rockies
Go easy on the maple syrup while sampling the nouvelle cuisine of Montreal and Canada's other foodie havens
Spot caribou and arctic wolves while hiking through 'the land that never melts'
In This Guide:
14 authors, 21,522 km driven in 371 days, 45 moose sightings
All new, inspiring Outdoors chapter and stunning color section on Canada's national parks
Informative interviews with locals from every corner of the country
Content updated daily: visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler insights
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 6583763
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111741045711