This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Discover Papua New Guinea & the Solomon Islands
Drift with the current through Sandfly Passage, a hidden submarine valley teeming with fish and manta rays
Sway to the rhythm of kundu drums at the spectacular Goroka Show
Walk barefooted into a towering spirit house along the Sepik River
In This Guide:
The only guide to Papua New Guinea & the Solomon Islands
Special color tribute to WWII battleground the Kokoda Track, new diving chapter and expanded Solomon Islands coverage
Tips from authors who've travelled safely through the region for years
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates, and traveler suggestions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
For sheer global reach and dogged research, attention must be paid to Lonely Planet...' --Los Angeles Times, February 2, 2003
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741045800
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741045800
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1741045800
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. 8. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1741045800n