This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Lonely Planet England
Sleep inside the prehistoric stone circle at Avebury
Test your stamina with a night out on the town in Newcastle
Learn to tell your Greene King from your Black Sheep as you develop a love of real ale
Break in your new hiking boots on the Coast to Coast walk across northern England
In This Guide:
Eight authors, over 180 days of in-country research, 78 detailed maps
Full-color chapter on England's great outdoors
Interviews with a top chef, a pioneering city mayor and a York ghost-tour guide
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Nobody covers the world like Lonely Planet.' --New York Post, May 2004
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. 5. Seller Inventory # DADAX1741045908
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741045908
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741045908
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1741045908 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.1794398
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1741045908
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. 5. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1741045908n