This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Discover Madagascar & Comoros
Hike through forested canyons in the Parc National de I'Isalo, where ring-tailed lemurs scamper in the trees
Catch a whiff of cloves, ylang-ylang and vanilla driving north of Soanierana-Ivango
Drift down the Tsiribihina Riverin a wooden pirogue, passing cliffs carpeted with sleeping bats
Gaze into the vast jaws of an insect-eating plant in Parc National d'Andohahela
In This Guide:
Make the most of your trip-of-a-lifetime with the best itineraries, tips and listings from our discerning authors
The only guidebook to cover Madagascar and the Comoros
Special color section on the diverse animals, birds and plants of this unique destination
Visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler insights
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Nobody covers the world like Lonely Planet.' --New York Post, May 2004
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741046084
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741046084
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1741046084
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. 6. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1741046084n