This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Discover the USA
Buckle up for a classic road trip along California Hwy 1 or legendary Route 66, the 'Mother Road'
Indulge in world-class regional and multicultural cuisine, from Jewish delis to fish tacos to Southern BBQ
Stargaze among towering red cliffs, stark cacti and distant howls of coyote in the Southwest's awe-inspiring national parks
Tap into the pulse of America in hip, progressive smaller cities like Austin and Minneapolis
In This Guide:
25 authors, 613 days on the road, 67,774 miles drives, four Elvis impersonators spotted
Special full-color national parks and USA's highlights chapter
Interviews with locals from every nook and cranny of the country
Expanded road-trip, activities, cultural and green-travel coverage plus heaps of itineraries.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guidebooks are, quite simply, like no others.' --New York Times
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741046750
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1741046750
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. 5th. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1741046750n