This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Hike up to cool down in cascading Dunn's River Falls
Dance on the sand at beachside bars in Negril, where coconut groves meet azure waters
Pay tribute at Bob Marley's former house and studio
Savor tangy jerk chicken and world-class Blue Mountain coffee
In This Guide:
Our biggest Jamaica guide to date, with chapters on events, activities and Jamaican music
Enhanced color highlights and expanded planning tips
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 5th edition. 328 pages. 7.80x5.04x0.59 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk1741046939
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. 5. Seller Inventory # DADAX1741046939
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741046939
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741046939
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1741046939
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. 5. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1741046939n