Trek deep into the jungles of Borneo or laze on stunning Bali beaches. Eat your way through Singapore or dance all night in buzzing Bangkok clubs. Discover ancient Angkor temples or go grass roots and volunteer in Hanoi. Whatever you seek, Lonely Planet's yellow bible has it covered. With more than 33 years of experience, and a team of backpacking authors, our guide helps you dig deeper, stay longer, and spend less. Get ready - your Southeast Asian adventure starts here.
Get The Lowdown on the environment, history, culture and current events in our Snapshots chapter
Eat Cheap and Sleep Easy with our fully updated coverage of the best street stalls, budget digs and places to party
Blaze Your Own Trail using our full-color regional map and detailed local maps
Talk The Talk with help from our Language chapter
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet, like your passport, should always be kept close.' --Denver Post, January 2008
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 14th. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1741047269
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111741047269
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1741047269 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1678992