Bigger and better than before! The new Lonely Planet BLUELIST 2007 is here and it captures the best in travel - a collection of trends, destinations, journeys and experiences for the year ahead.
Drawing on the knowledge, passion and miles traveled by the Lonely Planet community of authors, staff and travelers, and covering every country in the world, this year's edition is a selection of the best places to go and things to do all around the world right now.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Chicago Tribune, December 2006
'If anyone can put the entire world between the pages of a book, it's Lonely Planet.'
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111741047358
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 9781741047356
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 260 pages. 9.50x7.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk1741047358
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1741047358