This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Forged by the spirit of poetry and revolution, Nicaragua and El Salvador are Central America’s hot up-and-comers, offering volcano treks, rip-roaring surf spots and tons of seldom-visited cultural and ecological treasures. Now, years after the guns were silenced, both countries are opening their doors to the world. And packed with expert advice, this comprehensive guide is your key to discovery.
Get Out– Special outdoor adventures section brings the waves, dizzying treks and wildlife hot spots to life
The Road Less Traveled – Get off the Gringo Trail with informed do-it-yourself content to some of Central America’s best-kept secrets
Find Your Way – Custom-tailored itineraries make planning a breeze. More than 80 maps mean you won’t get lost along the way.
Safe & Sound – Thorough safety and health sections provide top tips to ensure many safe returns
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet, the intrepid traveler's bible...' --Los Angeles Times, April 2005
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741047587
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1741047587
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741047587
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1741047587
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1741047587n