This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Marvel at Velazquez and Goya before discovering your own favorite masterpiece in the Museo del Prado
Trawl the boutiques of Calle de Fuencarral for Spain's hippest street fashion
Soak up some rays, admire the rose garden or rent a rowing boat in El Retiro, every madrileno's favorite park
Take a tapas-bar tour of La Latina's medieval streets
In This Guide
One resident author, over 500 hours of research, more than 200 eating and drinking recommendations
Full-color coverage of Madrid's highlights, as well as insider tips from its residents and comprehensive information on day trips from the city
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler insights
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guidebooks are, quite simply, like no others.' --New York Times
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741048958
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. 5 Pap/Map. Seller Inventory # DADAX1741048958
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741048958