This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Bathe in the setting sun with an icy mojito at a hip beachfront bar
Gorge yourself on the plump olives, tangy cheese and succulent hams of the magnificent Mercat de la Boqueria
See for yourself why FC Barcelona is mes que un club at legendary Camp Nou
Discover how Barcelona's eccentric architecture was inspired by Catalan nationalism
In This Guide
One local author, over 500 hours of research and more than 200 eating and drinking recommendations
Full-color covers of Barcelona's food, architecture and festival highlights, insider tips from residents and comprehensive information on day trips from the city
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler insights
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...for the adventurous traveler who wants to live like a native.' --Real Simple Magazine, June 2005
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. 6 Pap/Map. Seller Inventory # DADAX1741048966
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741048966
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Broschiert. Condition: Neu. Neu Neuware, Importqualität, Versand Büchersendung - Neighborhood walking tours take readers to must-see sights and lesser-known corners of the city; a full-color section contains interviews with locals who discuss the region's art and food; and information on cycling and public transportation can all be found in this updated sixth edition. Englisch. Seller Inventory # INF1000084407