This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Discover Puglia & BasilicataDance the taranta til dawn, shuffle along with penitents and indulge in bizarre pagan festivalsDive, swim, sail and snorkel your way around the Salento's turquoise coastDiscover Lecce: the Florence of the south without the crowdsSip Mandurian wines, sample Italy's finest bread and olive oil and savor those sun-ripened southern tomatoesIn This Guide:From celebrity hotels to beach campsites, LP's first edition of Puglia & Basilicata goes where no other guide has gone beforeFamily-friendly content for the most family-friendly of Italy's regionsVisit lonelyplanet.com for reviews, updates and traveler suggestions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
For sheer global reach and dogged research, attention must be paid to Lonely Planet...' --Los Angeles Times, February 2, 2003
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1741790891 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0763304
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1741790891
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB00IGYVSW6