This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Find the uncommon in Boston Common: sack races for kids of all ages, midnight tennis matches and hawk spotting
Discover the next John Singer Sargent at an open studio event in Jamaica Plain or SoWa
Order a cup o' joe like a local (regular, black, sweet or light), and don't forget the donuts
Forage for fruit on a 'wild edibles' tour of Grape Island
In This Guide:
One resident author, 50 days of on-the-ground research, 8 lobster rolls eaten and 27 lagers imbibed
Special Day Trips chapter with excursions to Lexington, Salem and Concord
Bostonian experts give tips on where to go to eat, drink and play like a local
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler insights
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...for the adventurous traveler who wants to live like a native.' --Real Simple Magazine, June 2005
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. 4 Pap/Map. Seller Inventory # DADAX1741791782
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741791782
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741791782
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1741791782 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.1679371