This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
What Will Your Fez Encounter Be?
...wandering along Talaa Kebira in the crisp morning air as the medina comes to life
...listening to an orchestra of coppersmiths hammering their wares in Seffarine Square
...escaping the midday heat in the leafy courtyard of a traditional riad
...losing your heart to a pair of leather slippers made by an artisan
...submitting to an invigorating scrub and massage in a tiled and steamy hammam
...watching the light fade on the ivory walls of Fez from a rooftop terrace bar
Discover Twice The City In Half The Time
...full-color pull-out map to help you navigate the medina with ease
...our resident author recommends the best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
...unique itineraries and highlights to make the most of a short break in 'the new Marrakesh'
...local experts reveal Fez's secrets: from Si Mohammed el-Amrani on medicinal herbs to Dr. Armand Guigui on Jewish heritage in the Mellah
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Sherman's Travel, April 2007
'...Encounter guides...discreet in size, but generous enough on page count to provide a fuller city experience minus the hefty guidebook load.'
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1741792584