This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
What Will Your Los Angeles Encounter Be?
Hunting for handbags and dodging the paparazzi on Robertson Blvd
An ocean view and pumpkin-spice pancakes on the sunny patio at Uncle Bill's
Marveling at Judy Garland's tiny foot next to yours at Grauman's Chinese Theatre
Escaping from Disneyland's manic energy on the Haunted Mansion ride
A Venice Beach stroll through sun-loving palms, oiled chests, bongo drummers and jewelry vendors
Shooting Chinese herb whisky with the regulars at a Los Feliz opium den-style bar
Discover Twice the City in Half the Time
Full-color pull-out map and detailed neighborhood maps for easy navigation
Our fabulous author recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
Unique itineraries and highlights help you make the most of a short trip
Local voices: a morning news anchor, a CSI writer/producer and two lifeguards share their LA love
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Sherman's Travel, April 2007
'...Encounter guides...discreet in size, but generous enough on page count to provide a fuller city experience minus the hefty guidebook load.'
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand new!. Seller Inventory # 18A-01-BZ1
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741792908
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. 2. Seller Inventory # DADAX1741792908
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741792908
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1741792908
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. 2. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1741792908n