This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Lonely Planet Chicago
Splash with a video-screen gargoyle in Millennium Park’s Crown Fountain
Be overawed by masterworks and modern multimedia at the Art Institute of Chicago
Browse Wicker Park boutiques for graphic novels, vintage records and T-shirts served with a side of potato chips
Score bleacher seats for the Cubs at Wrigley Field, or pull up a nearby barstool
In This Guide:
One author, 260 research hours, 37 microbrews tasted
Expanded coverage of Chicago’s culinary scene, from deep-dish pizza to molecular gastronomy
Itinerary Builder helps you choose your own adventure, from theater-going to retail therapy
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet for honesty, history, irreverence and budget.' --Esquire
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1741794129
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111741794129
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1741794129
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. 6. Seller Inventory # DADAX1741794129
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. 6. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1741794129n