Wastewater Treatment: Advanced Processes and Technologies
- Covers emerging applications of nanotechnology for wastewater treatment
- Includes integrated cost-based design methodologies
- Focuses on the design of main treatment units Includes auxiliary units such as primary settler, final settler, sludge digester, and thickener
- Provides tables, equations, figures, and graphs
- Includes case studies and examples
Emphasizing new technologies that produce clean water and energy from the wastewater treatment process, Wastewater Treatment: Advanced Processes and Technologies presents recent advancements in wastewater treatment by various technologies such as chemical methods, biochemical methods, membrane separation techniques, and nanotechnology. It addresses sustainable water reclamation, biomembrane treatment processes, advanced oxidation processes, and applications of nanotechnology for wastewater treatment. It also includes integrated cost-based design methodologies. Equations, figures, photographs and tables are included within the chapters to aid reader comprehension. Case studies and examples are included as well.
Wastewater Treatment: Advanced Processes and Technologies is co-published with CRC Press
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.