- 16 million people play soccer in the United States and family involvement through coaching, refereeing, and parent's touchline support for kids makes a group of 50 or 60 million involved with the sport.
- Soccer is the world's most popular sport, played by over 117 million registered athletes-among them six million women-and viewed by billions of fans in stadiums and on worldwide television.
- Thematic structure provides greater in-depth coverage of key players and clubs, great matches, soccer rules and tactics and soccer culture.
- Outstanding collection of around 250 painstakingly researched soccer photos, with numerous cutouts to add impact on the page.
- An A-Z of over 200 players and information on every country affiliated to FIFA as well as the top 50 clubs.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Radnedge edits World Soccer magazine.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Carlton Publishing Group, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111844427420
Book Description Carlton Publishing Group. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1844427420 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.2153618
Book Description Carlton Publishing Group, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1844427420