CIMA Official Learning Systems are the only textbooks recommended by CIMA as core reading. Written by the CIMA examiners, markers and lecturers, they specifically prepare students to pass the CIMA exams first time.
Fully updated to reflect the 2010 syllabus, they are crammed with features to reinforce learning, including:
- step by step coverage directly linked to CIMA's learning outcomes
- fully revised examples and case studies
- extensive question practice to test knowledge and understanding
- integrated readings to increase understanding of key theory
- colour used throughout to aid navigation
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Book In Mint condition. Shipping with Trackable Method. No APO/FPO Addresses Please. Bookseller Inventory # 9781856177955NHS
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-FEB-115527
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Bookseller Inventory # SHUB115527
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New, US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Bookseller Inventory # ABEUSA-115527
Book Description Elsevier. Book Condition: New. pp. 532. Bookseller Inventory # 6524825