Sunflower guides have been available in Europe for years and they have a dedicated following. Now Hunter is bringing them to the States. In handy pocket-size format, Sunflower guides offer a unique combination of walks and driving tours for the vacationer. Guide includes:
- dozens of unforgettable walks for all ages and abilities, with highly detailed walking maps in full color
- the most rewarding driving tours of the region
- large color fold-out maps
- color photos that show what you will see on every walk and tour
- timetables for buses, trains, ferries
- information on the local foods, customs, wildlife, historic sites
- a free update service on the Web, www.sunflowerbooks.co.uk, will keep you abreast of all changes since publication
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The authors are all-round naturalists and environmental journalists who live in Spain. Besides leading walking groups, they have collaborated on various articles and books (the most recent being a natural history guide to the Iberian Peninsula to be published by OUP in spring 2003). Teresa Farino is the author of our Picos de Europa guide. Michael Lockwood has been living on the Costa Brava for several years and knows the terrain and its wildlife intimately.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Sunflower Books, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Next day dispatch from the UK (Mon-Fri). Please contact us with any queries. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000426080
Book Description Hunter Pub Inc, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1856912221
Book Description Sunflower Books. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1856912221. Bookseller Inventory # Z1856912221ZN
Book Description Sunflower Books 2004-03-01, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1856912221. Bookseller Inventory # Z1856912221ZN
Book Description Sunflower Books, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-102-12-0993810