This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Providing a comprehensive guide to the framework of international organizations and their importance in international affairs, this directory is invaluable to public, academic, and corporate libraries, as well as government libraries.
* Comprehensive international coverage
* Up-to-date and extensively researched
* Covers a wide spectrum of institutions from the United Nations to the OECD.
* Introductory essays: An Introduction to International Organizations and Challenges Facing the International System in the 21st Century
* A chronology charting the historical development of international organizations
* A list of international observances
* Texts of significant international charters, treaties and documents, including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the European Social Charter and the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
* Lists of key UN Security Council and General Assembly resolutions, plus information about peace-keeping activities
* Profiles of over 1,700 international and regional organizations containing, where applicable, contact information and details of membership, activities, finance, publications and subsidiary organizations
* A Who's Who in International Organizations providing biographical information on principal officers and other key personalities in international organizations at the start of the 21st century
* Invaluable index to organizations
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An important reference source - European Information Management
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge 2003-08-28, 2003. Condition: New. Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher. Dispatch time is 4-5 working days from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely. Seller Inventory # NU-TNFPD-00095758