Contains a special section on activities such as hiking, caving, kayaking and windsurfing; information to savour on Slovenian food and wine; where to eat and sleep, from the cheap and cheerful to the lap of luxury; an illuminating Slovene language section; and the history of the country.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
The range and quality of outdoor activities in Slovenia make it something of a recreation magnet. This comprehensive guide includes 54 maps and covers all the fun along with historical, cultural, and practical information.
Copyright 1999 Reed Business Information, Inc.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M186450160X