The Middle East beckons you. With 8 key languages in this first ever phrasebook to the region, let no barriers - language or culture - get in your way. Find your way to the qahwa (cofee house) for a sheesha (water pipe), and have a chat with some of the world's most hospitable people. Immerse yourself in the culture section packed with fascinating and useful info on this unique region.
Our phrasebooks give you a comprehensive mix of practical and social words and phrases in more than 120 languages. Chat with the locals and discover their culture - a guaranteed way to enrich your travel experience.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
National Geographic Traveler, September 2006
'Lonely Planet Phrasebooks. Portable, pocket-size, cheap, and available for almost any country you might want to visit...'
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1864502614 NEW: Packaged Carefully & Shipped Promptly. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # SKU047850
Book Description Lonely Planet, Oakland, Ca, 2007. Soft. Book Condition: New. Dust Jacket Condition: No Jacket Issued. Pcket size, eight languages plus food and culture section. Bookseller Inventory # 005602
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1864502614
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P111864502614
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 255 pages. 5.50x3.75x0.50 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk1864502614
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1864502614 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1712923