This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Few destinations offer such bewildering diversity as the great continent's mesmerising expanses, unlock the secret of South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland with this essential guide.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Nobody covers the world like Lonely Planet.' --New York Post, May 2004
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-186450322x
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-186450322X